About Us

 

Stanburn Blast Shelter was built in 1939 in the grounds of Stanburn School.

Used throughout the War, the shelter has come to be an important part of the school’s history.

As such, it has been carefully restored and is now a museum, housing a range of genuine artefacts from the time.

Please click on the tabs on the left to find out more.